Clearwater - Medium, custom mattress
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Choose your mattress dimensions from the drop-down menus below. The price above will change according to your size.
2. Once your size is entered, click "Add to Cart" button.
“A medium mattress with excellent support from a coil system that runs edge-to-edge and features stronger coils at the perimeter. Above the support system is 1.5" of medium, high-density upholstery padding. Firmness from the steel coils is paired with the softer padding on top, creating a balanced feel. This is a great choice for sleepers that are seeking a high-quality, medium level mattress, and prefer spending a bit less for a mattress without memory foam or latex.”
- Firmness level: Medium
- Mattress thickness: Approx. 9”
- Coil System: 6” Quantum Edge Elite. 1,041 coils in queen size.
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Cooling, Medium padding – 1.5 LB.
- Upholstery: 1.5” Medium upholstery padding – 1.8 LB.
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding
- FR 1632/33: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Adhesive: Water-based, Solvent-free, ISO 9000, GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 5 Year Non-Prorated, 10 Year Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge to 48 US states
Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Steel Support System
• 6", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
• 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
• 1,041 coils in queen size
• Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
• 26% more durable than foam encasement
• Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Firmer coils around the edge, which eliminates premature wear and "roll off" effect.
High-density padding for cushion top
• 1.5" of medium, 1.8 LB upholstery padding
• Heavier weight = higher quality
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• Made in USA
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• 0.75" of medium, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
Gel-infused quilt padding will dissipate heat faster than regular foam. The plushness of comfort layer yields a nice cushion and balances out the firmness of the coils.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly.
Or, give us a call: 727-772-9526
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our craftsmen are, it is impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All rectangular shaped mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes custom sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- Special cuts (angles, notches, radius) are not eligible for refund under this program.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 2 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- UPS cannot take old mattresses or boxsprings. *If you have an old mattress or boxspring that you need removed and disposed of, please CONTACT US and we'd be happy to help organize that.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, EU Grand King, EU Queen, EU Double/Full, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
I had great trepidation about opredering a new foundation and mattress for an very old bed, but Custom Mattress Makers talked me through all the issues, made timely delivery, and included detailed and clear directions with each piece. The pieces themselves were in excellent condition and fit the bed perfectly. I would highly recommend Custom Mattress Makers to anyone who is looking for a new vfoundation or mattress.
We finally have appropriately-sized beds for our antique 3/4-size bed frames. Thank you!
After reviewing online and submitting questions via email, we decided to order our custom mattress with Custom Mattress Makers. Once the order was submitted, we were notified it was in process, and within 7 days it was shipped to us. Couldn’t be happier with the quality and comfort as well it fitting perfectly in the space we had built. Thank you all so very much for such an impressive mattress! We won’t hesitate to recommend your products and services to others.
Thank you so much for a comfortable, affordable mattress that fits my 100 year old bed perfectly. You are terrific. I will certainly be getting mattresses for my other beds from you as well. It was very easy to install. Lovely.
We love our new mattress! Arrived early, perfect fit and very comfortable!
We purchased 2 custom twin mattresses for our Class C Sprinter Chasis RV, 72" x 30". They came as promised UPS, we rolled them out on the platforms gave them the instructed 24 hours to settle after shipping then used them last night on our first camping trip since purchase. We both woke up feeling great after all the other trips sleeping on what came with coach which equated to a chaise lounge cushion. More than I was hoping to spend but a good night sleep was well worth it. Now the test will be how well they hold up with time.
We got the Clearwater mattress and we are thrilled with it. It is a custom size and it fits the space perfectly.
Jake and Nick were great to work with and I highly recommend them and Custom Mattress Makers.