100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Exclusively at Custom Mattress Makers
100 Night Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to love your new Custom Mattress Makers product and are confident that you will!
However, in the event that you are not completely comfortable on the mattress or are not satisfied in any way, Custom Mattress Makers offers an exchange or refund option equal to the full amount you paid for the mattress.
This program is available after the 30th night of sleeping on the mattress and expires on the 100th night after receiving delivery.
*We are proud to be the only manufacturer or retailer in the country that offers a full, money back guarantee on custom size mattresses.
*This program applies to all rectangular shaped mattresses that were purchased via this website, both standard or non-standard sizes, within 100 nights of delivery.
*Due to the amount of labor involved with special cuts such as angled corners, notched corners and radius corners, these are not eligible for exchange or refund under this program.
As mentioned above, the program is available after the 30th night of sleeping on the new mattress. During the first month, the mattress and your body will go through a transitional period, which happens with any new mattress. The materials inside will begin settling and breaking in, while at the same time your body will also be adjusting to the new feel and support level. It's very important to allow both your body and the mattress this allotted timeframe to adjust and conform accordingly.
If you've used the mattress for 30 nights and are having any issues, simply contact us explaining your interest in the program. We will reply quickly and do our best to offer a quick solution, which may take care of the issue right away. If the issue still exists, or the solution provided is simply not sufficient in your opinion, the final step would be for us to confirm whether you'd like to move forward with an exchange or refund.
- Exchange: If you believe the current mattress's comfort level isn't ideal for you, exchanging for another model could be the perfect option. Given the fact that well built custom mattresses are difficult to find, and that most (if not all) other stores do not allow for returns/refunds on custom sizes, this could save you from being stuck finding something else. Based on your experience with the current mattress, we can help guide you towards another model that better fits your comfort preference. If the new mattress is lower in price than the original, we will provide a refund for the difference. If the new mattress's price is higher, that amount will be due prior to us starting any work.
- Refund: If an exchange isn't ideal for your situation, we will provide a full refund for the original mattress purchase price. Details on how this process works are listed below.
Once we've discussed the issue together and you've decided which option you prefer, we can move on to the next steps. Since your existing mattress will not fit back into the box in which it was shipped in, we ask that you mail us a few pieces of material to authenticate the return. The instructions below outline the steps needed to take advantage of this program:
1. Contact us via email to receive return authorization.
• This step must occur before any materials are sent to us. Return authorizations become available 30 days after delivery and expire 100 days after delivery.
2. Using scissors and/or a utility razor knife, cut an 18” x 18” piece of the quilted foam cover from anywhere on the top of the mattress.
• Swatch must include both fabric and foam upholstery sewn into it, not just the outer fabric.
• A quilt swatch is required from each mattress being refunded
3. Using scissors, fully remove both white law tags from the mattress.
• Two law tags are required from each mattress being refunded.
4. Take your foam quilted fabric and law tags to your local post office, UPS or FedEx store. Feel free to use any shipping box that you’d like. We find that the Medium Flat Rate box works best, but any size can be used as long as all the materials fit safely inside.
5. Insert all laws tags and 18” x 18” swatch of foam quilting into shipping box and send to our factory address, which we will provide after contacting us.
6. When your package is received with all law tags and 18" x 18" foam quilt swatch, a refund will be issued for the mattress amount listed on the original order. The refund will be processed via the payment method that was used to place the order.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
*Under this program, the return shipping cost of the mattress materials and disposal of the refunded mattress are the responsibility of the customer. In the event you’d like assistance with disposal of the mattress, Custom Mattress Makers may be able to organize this for an additional fee. Please reach out via email or phone for more information.
*This program is valid from 30 days after delivery date, up to 100 days after delivery date. No exchanges or refunds can be processed outside of this timeframe.
*This program is offered one time per household. It is only available for mattresses that were purchased from Custom Mattress Makers via the company website.
*Products that are not eligible for this program are: foundations/boxsprings, sheets, mattress protectors, and products that were purchased elsewhere or from another retailer. As outlined above, a mattress refund will be issued only after both the removed law tags and the 18” x 18” quilted foam swatch are received for each mattress. The materials must be received by us within 14 days of refund approval.
*As outlined on the Shipping Policy page, mattresses must be removed and opened from their packaging within 2 weeks of the delivery date. Mattresses kept inside the packaging for longer than that time can damage internal components, alter size, and are not eligible for a refund under this program.
Effective 9/2019, Updated 8/2023