Our exclusive, 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
100 Night Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to love your new Custom Mattress Makers product and are confident that you will!
However, in the event that you are not completely comfortable on the mattress or are not satisfied in any way, Custom Mattress Makers offers a refund option equal to the full amount you paid for the mattress. This program is available after the 14th night of sleeping on the mattress and expires on the 100th night after receiving delivery. *We are proud to be the only manufacturer or retailer in the country that offers a full, money back guarantee on custom size mattresses.
*This program applies to all rectangular shaped mattresses that were purchased via this website, both standard or non-standard sizes, within 100 nights of delivery.
*Due to the amount of labor involved with special cuts such as angled corners, notched corners and radius corners, these are not eligible for a refund under this program.
As mentioned above, the program is available after the 14th night of sleeping on the new mattress. During the first two weeks, the mattress and your body will go through a transitional period. It's very important to allow both your body and the mattress this allotted timeframe to adjust and conform accordingly.
If these two weeks have passed and you're having an issue with the mattress, simply contact us explaining your interest in the program. We will reply quickly and do our best to offer a quick solution, which may take care of the issue right away. If the issue still exists, or the solution provided is simply not sufficient in your opinion, the final step would be for us to confirm the refund and provide instructions to begin the process.
Since your mattress will not fit back into the box in which it was shipped in, we ask that you mail us a few pieces of information to receive your refund. The instructions below outline the steps needed to take advantage of this program:
Watch an easy to follow video of these steps here:
Watch Video on YouTube
1. Using scissors and/or a utility razor knife, cut an 18” x 18” piece of the quilted cover from anywhere on the top of the mattress.
• A fabric swatch is required from each mattress being refunded
2. Using scissors, fully remove both white law tags from the mattress.
• Two law tags are required from each mattress being refunded.
3. Take your quilted fabric and law tags to your local post office, UPS or FedEx store. Feel free to use any shipping box that you’d like. We find that the Medium Flat Rate box works best, but any size can be used as long as all the materials fit safely inside.
4. Insert all laws tags and 18” x 18” swatch(es) of quilting into shipping box and send to our factory address, which we will provide after contacting us.
5. When your package is received with all law tags and 18" x 18" quilt swatch(es), a refund will be issued for the mattress amount listed on the original order. The refund will be processed via the payment method that was used to place the order.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
*Under this program, the return shipping cost of the mattress materials and disposal of the refunded mattress are the responsibility of the customer. In the event you’d like assistance with disposal of the mattress, Custom Mattress Makers may be able to organize this for an additional fee. Please reach out via email or phone for more information.
*This refund program is offered one time per household. It is only available for mattresses that were purchased from Custom Mattress Makers via the company website.
*Products that are not eligible for this program are: foundations/boxsprings, sheets, mattress protectors, and products that were purchased elsewhere or from another retailer. As outlined above, a mattress refund will be issued only after both the removed law tags and the 18” x 18” fabric are received for each mattress. The materials must be received by us within 14 days of refund approval.
*As outlined on the Shipping Policy page, mattresses must be removed and opened from their packaging within 3 weeks of the delivery date. Mattresses kept inside the packaging for longer than that time can damage internal components, alter size, and are not eligible for a refund under this program.
Effective 9/2019, Updated 9/29/2022