Custom Mattress Shipping
Roll-Pack shipping via UPS
We are able to ship our mattresses nationwide, FREE of charge by using the roll-packing system. Each mattress is bagged, compressed down, vacuum sealed and rolled into a box. The size of the shipping box qualifies for UPS ground shipping, which is delivered right to the front door of any address in the 48 contiguous US states.
All mattresses on this website are specially designed to be roll-pack shipped. The pocketed-coil systems used are extremely flexible and can be bent in almost any direction without harm. The mattress covers and boarders are designed to be stretchy, allowing the mattress to return to it's original shape quickly with minimal wrinkling. As for the foams used, they are the most flexible of all by using "open cell" technology. This allows the foam to be compressed in any direction and still return back to original shape. Along with many other online mattress retailers, we find the roll-packing system to be highly successful.
Once you receive your new mattress, here are some tips to assist in the unpacking process:
Your new mattress is compressed, rolled and boxed so it’s easy to ship and handle. Once you have it where you are going to use it, do the following (we find it easier to do if you have a helper for assistance):
- Open one end of the box. If using a sharp object to do this, be careful not to puncture or cut the plastic wrapped mattress inside.
- Lay the box on its side and slide the wrapped mattress out.
- Position the mattress so there is room for it to unroll and pull on the loose end of the plastic to get things started.
- Simply pull the plastic towards you. This may be easier if your helper spins the mattress while you are pulling the plastic.
- The mattress will begin to unroll. When it is completely flat, there may be some wrinkling along the side panels. This is normal and after a short period of time these wrinkles will smooth out and the mattress will lay flat. Please allow a few hours for the upholstery to expand to full shape.
- If after waiting a few hours the mattress still seems undersized, feel free to grab one end of the mattress by the tape edge and pull. Sometimes the packing process can cause the coils to squeeze together a bit - which can be corrected by helping it stretch and expand to full size. This works best with one person holding one end of the mattress while the other pulls/shakes on the other side.
- You're all done!
*The mattress should be unpacked as soon as possible. We have tested mattresses compressed for the duration of 3 weeks with no issues, but would recommend opening it before then.
Failure to open the mattress within 30 days can cause structural damage and will void the warranty.
*To ensure optimal comfort over time, rotate your mattress from head to toe once every 1-2 months.