Mattress Shipping via UPS
Custom Mattress Shipping
The safest and fastest way to ship a mattress
Mattress Shipping Costs:
- 48 Contiguous US States: FREE
- Alaska & Hawaii: Additional charge. Please contact us for a quote.
Canada: Coming soon!
Custom Mattress Makers is able to safely and efficiently ship mattresses by utilizing the roll-packing system. Each mattress is bagged, compressed, and rolled into a box. This relatively small size size allows for UPS ground shipping, which delivers the mattress to the front door of most addresses in the United States.
*The roll-packing process is the safest way to transport a mattress long distances and significantly reduces the chance of it being damaged.
- UPS Ground shipping can range from 1-6 business days, depending on your region.
- To see a map of UPS transit days for your area, visit THIS PAGE.
Approximate package sizes that will arrive to your home or business:
- All mattress sizes and models, including Cocoa up to 40" width: 45" x 16" x 16"
- Cocoa models 41" to 54" width: 57" x 16" x 16"
- Cocoa models over 54" width: 45" x 20" x 20"
- Certain mattress sizes are folded before rolling, which makes the height of the rolled mattress around 1/2 the actual length.
- Multiple mattresses on one order may ship in the same box.
All mattresses on this website are specially designed to be roll-pack shipped. The individually-wrapped coil systems used are extremely flexible and can be bent in almost any direction without harm. The mattress fabrics and borders are designed to be stretchy, allowing the mattress to return to its original shape quickly with minimal wrinkling. As for the upholstery paddings used, they are the most flexible of all by using "open cell" technology. This allows the padding to be compressed in any direction and still return back to original shape. Along with many other online mattress retailers, we find the roll-packing system to be highly successful.
In-Home Mattress Setup
If you'd prefer a professional to unpack and setup your new mattress, we would be happy to arrange that for an additional charge.
- At checkout, you'll see the option to select "UPS Ground + In-Home Mattress Setup". Select this and then proceed through checkout as you normally would.
- In-Home Setup is provided by LoadUp, one of the top installation & setup companies in the country.
- This service includes setup of one (1) item, whether it be a mattress or foundation.
- As soon as your mattress has been delivered by UPS, we will initiate the scheduling of your setup. You'll receive a separate email that explains this in-detail after you place the mattress order.
- In-Home Mattress Setup is only available to customers in the United States.