Custom Mattress Shipping
Roll-Pack shipping via UPS
We are able to ship our mattresses nationwide, FREE of charge by using the roll-packing system. Each mattress is bagged, compressed down, vacuum sealed and rolled into a box. The size of the shipping box qualifies for UPS ground shipping, which is delivered right to the front door of any address in the 48 contiguous US states.
All mattresses on this website are specially designed to be roll-pack shipped. The pocketed-coil systems used are extremely flexible and can be bent in almost any direction without harm. The mattress covers and boarders are designed to be stretchy, allowing the mattress to return to it's original shape quickly with minimal wrinkling. As for the foams used, they are the most flexible of all by using "open cell" technology. This allows the foam to be compressed in any direction and still return back to original shape. Along with many other online mattress retailers, we find the roll-packing system to be highly successful.
Once you receive your new mattress, here are some tips to assist in the unpacking process:
Your new mattress is compressed, rolled and boxed so it’s easy to ship and handle. Once you have it where you are going to use it, do the following (we find it easier to do if you have a helper for assistance):
- Open one end of the box. If using a sharp object to do this, be careful not to puncture or cut the plastic wrapped mattress inside.
- Lay the box on its side and slide the wrapped mattress out.
- Position the mattress so there is room for it to unroll and pull on the loose end of the plastic to get things started.
- Simply pull the plastic towards you. This may be easier if your helper spins the mattress while you are pulling the plastic.
- The mattress will begin to unroll. When it is completely flat, there may be some wrinkling along the side panels. This is normal and after a short period of time these wrinkles will smooth out and the mattress will lay flat.
- You're all done!