Largo - 6" Medium custom mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Choose your mattress dimensions from the drop-down menus below. The price above will change according to your size.
2. Once your size is entered, click "Add to Cart" button.
Largo 6" mattress
The Largo is our lowest priced mattress with a simple construction. Firm support padding is topped with 2" of transition padding for a balanced, medium comfort level. The quilted top provides a clean look and a bit more compression at the surface.
*We've designed the Largo to be suitable for occasional or temporary use. For every night sleeping situations, we recommend considering our Cape mattress instead.
- Firmness level: Medium to Medium Firm
- Mattress thickness: 5.75 - 6” (customizable by request)
- Support Layer: 3” high-density, support padding - Firm
- Comfort Layer: 2” high-density, transition padding - Plush
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Cooling, Medium padding
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 3 Year, Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
• 2" of plush, high-density transition padding
• Made in USA
• 3" of firm, high-density support padding
• Made in USA
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• .75" of medium, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
A basic and simple, medium feel mattress. The top will compress a bit when first laying down, but you will feel the firmer support layer doing its job underneath. This is a good mattress for light or occasional use. For every night sleeping, we recommend considering our Cape mattress instead.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly.
Or, give us a call: 727-289-7205
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to the nature of upholstered products, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 3 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
I got this mattress for a weirdly sized room and am satisfied! The firmness and size are correct. No complaints
Perfect fit and arrived in a timely manner!!
I don’t normally write reviews, but the customer service I got from Nick at Custom Mattress Makers was exceptional! Our mattress arrived within the time frame we were given, and was great quality! During the build process we needed to change out shipping address, so Nick notified us right when our mattress was ready to ship and we gave him the new address. It showed up the next day. Very happy with my purchase.
Custom Mattress Makers was such a perfect find. The mattress for my son was made quickly and with great quality. The size was perfect for the unique room he has moved into. He loves his new bed, thank you!
I was more than pleased with the quick and professional service I received. Nick is absolutely wonderful!!🤗🤗🤗🤗 I would love to give a much higher rating because it's well deserved. The mattress is so plush and comfortable. Love ❤️ it!!!!! You won't be disappointed doing business with Custom Mattress Makers
Nick has been wonderful from beginning to end. We discussed weight and my pain points and past injuries and I chose the Largo 60 x 74 short queen. I so looked forward to a good night sleep. It is fantastic! I can now sleep on both sides and my back. The first night and every night since I have fallen instantly asleep and feel perfectly supported and comforted. This will make my full time RV life so much easier! This is the best mattress I have ever had and I recommend Custom Mattress Makers to anyone looking for a wonderful night's sleep! Thank you Nick & your team!
Saint Petersburg, FL