Cocoa - Plush Latex Custom Mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Select the width, length, and depth of mattress
2. Price will show above in green
3. Click “Add to Cart” button
Cocoa-Plush Latex Mattress
Featuring 100% Natural, Talalay Latex
Current lead-time for delivery is approximately 2-3 weeks.
“The Cocoa-Plush Latex is our finest plush mattress. Excellent support is provided by a tempered-steel coil system that runs edge-to-edge, with stronger coils at the perimeter. Above the support system is a layer of plush, 100% Natural Latex, providing unmatched pressure relief and durability. This is an excellent material for individuals that struggle with pressure points and achy joints. Although we designed this to be a plush mattress, the high-quality steel and latex prevent it from compressing too much. Along with our Cocoa-Firm Latex, this could easily be considered one of the highest-quality mattresses in the custom size market today. The comfort and level of support in both mattresses are nothing short of impressive.”
- Firmness level: Luxury-Plush
- Mattress thickness: 10" or 12” (your choice)
- Coil System: 8” or 6" Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Cooling, Plush padding – 1.5 LB.
- Upholstery: 2” 100% Natural, Talalay Latex - Plush
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding – 1.8 LB.
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- 8" or 6", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/cotton & tencel fibers, integrated FR properties.
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of plush, 100% Natural, Talalay Latex
- All-natural, no artificial additives
- ILD @ 25%: 11.5 - 14.5
- Most durable foam in mattress industry
- More breathable than memory foam
- Made in USA by Mountain Top Foam
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" foam versus memory foam which is slow response. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.6% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
Cocoa - Soft Latex Custom Mattress
Most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on!!!!
This mattress is a masterpiece out of a box.This is a very high class mattress that is superbly made. It is HEAVEN TO SLEEP ON!I couldn't and still cannot believe the quality of this mattress.This mattress is better than mattresses costing thousands more.I slept on one costing way more and this has it beat! Its like sleeping on a CLOUD.Thank you Nick for your superb speedy build,great customer service and above all ...A superior Mattress!
I love this mattress. It is so comfortable and well made. I ordered it to fit an antique bed frame and it fits the frame perfectly. The mattress arrived less than 2 weeks after the order was placed and was packaged so that it easy (and fun) to unpack. I will definitely order from Custom Mattress Makers in the future.
I get a full night’s sleep every night.
great mattress, great service, exactly as described! I had it custom made and they did it to the exact measurements! I couldn't be more happy and I would recommend to anyone!!
Received mattress in FL...no shipping issues and on time. Mattress was packed very good and when we opened it everything looked great. Slept on it that night and was probably to most comfortable sleep I had in a long time. Highly recommend buying this!
I researched mattresses for weeks. My husband and I (both side-sleepers) eventually tried a mattress from a popular vendor. Even with the toppers the vendor shipped us, the mattress hurt our hips and shoulders.
Upon further research, I was encouraged to deal with a local or custom mattress maker. I called Custom Mattress Makers and asked what was wrong with the current mattress and what did we need to need in an ideal mattress for us. Nick explained in detail what we needed in a mattress.
Nick’s recommendation of the Cocoa-Soft Latex Mattress was right on the money. So far, we are very satisfied with our choice.