Cocoa - Luxury Medium custom mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Select the width, length, and depth of mattress
2. Price will show above in green
3. Click “Add to Cart” button
Cocoa - Luxury Medium Mattress
Breathable, Copper-Infused Memory Foam
Current lead-time for delivery is approximately 2-3 weeks.
“Our finest medium mattress. Excellent support from a coil system that runs edge-to-edge and features stronger coils at the perimeter. Above the support system is Copper-Infused memory foam, which does a wonderful job releasing pressure points and keeping the body still. This yields an equilibrium and balanced feel from head to toe. A great choice for sleepers that prefer to be hugged and cradled, but don't want to be overwhelmed by it.
- Firmness level: Medium
- Mattress thickness: 9" or 11” (your choice)
- Coil System: 8” or 6", Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers.
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Cooling, Plush padding – 1.5 LB.
- Upholstery: 1” Copper-Infused Memory Foam – 4 LB.
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding – 1.8 LB.
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- 8" or 6", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/cotton & tencel fibers, integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 1.0" of Copper-Infused Memory Foam, 4.0 LB.
- Keeps sleeping surface at a neutral temperature
- Less partner disturbance
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Memory foam "hugs" the body just enough to release pressure points in shoulders and hips. Copper prevents heat absorption and allows for cooling. Comfort level of this mattress is split right down the middle between firm and plush.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
Love my mattress! It is so comfortable, was easy to order, I am so pleased!
Our mattress arrived quickly and is a perfect fit. The ordering process was super easy and the team was very responsive to all messaging. Our cocoa-gel mattress is comfortable and we are very pleased.
So comfortable with just the right amount of “give.” Highly recommend.
Would recommend this mattress for home or RV.
The product overview on the website made choosing mattress easy. The ordering process was simple. The mattress we received was a perfect fit - it was a custom size - and met all of our expectations. Visibly high quality, and extremely comfortable.
It was time. I was terrified to buy a custom size mattress online, and I said so. They wrote back. That's something. When the mattress arrived I was able to unwrap it and place it alone. It fits beautifully ( I should have allowed for some "tuck-in room" my bad). It's super comfortable, and I'm super happy. Thank you for being so responsive and so understanding. This is an A-1 company to do business with.
I live in a tiny home so my space is limited. My custom mattress was a perfect fit (made to specification). It came quickly and its so comfy! I highly recommend the Cocoa - Gel custom mattress.
We are finally enjoying the new and comfortable mattress!! Thank you for all your help in the ordering process!