Caladesi Plush Latex, custom mattress
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Select the width, length, and depth of mattress
2. Price will show above in green
3. Click “Add to Cart” button
Caladesi Plush mattress
Two coil systems + 2" of Talalay Latex
We designed our Caladesi mattresses with one goal in mind: Take our already popular Cocoa line and make them even better. The result is a masterpiece of comfort and support, which is unmatched anywhere else in the custom market. Over 2,400 coils will be supporting and conforming to the body simultaneously.
The Caladesi lineup receives a substantial increase in support and durability over our Cocoa models. Not one, but two coil systems are used to provide a unique combination of stability and comfort. The primary system rests at the base, providing weight-bearing strength and support. The second system is added directly above, which includes over 1,300 Nano Coils®️. These smaller coils work with and conform to the body more effectively than the primary system alone. Plus, more steel in the equation means a longer life span and less change over time.
In the comfort layer of the Caladesi Plush, 2" of soft, Natural Talalay Latex supplies the "cloud-like" feel that many of our customers absolutely love. Not only is it very comfortable, but latex is also the most durable and most breathable padding in the industry. It’s made from pure rubber tree sap, is naturally hypoallergenic, and resists change much better than your average poly-foam or memory foam. Additionally, latex provides pressure relief and support simultaneously, which truly gives you the best of both worlds. At the very top is our signature Caladesi fabric and quilting, which fits the luxury profile perfectly. If you're looking for a plush mattress with a pillowy feel and you want the absolute best, the Caladesi Plush is it.
- Firmness level: Plush
- Mattress thickness: 11" or 13” (your choice)
- Coil Count (Q): 2,443
- Primary Coil System: 6” or 8" Quantum Edge Elite, 1,057 coils in Q
- Secondary Coil System: 1" NanoCoils, 1,386 coils in Q
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Cooling, Plush padding – 1.5 LB.
- Comfort Layer: 2” Natural Talalay Latex – Plush
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding
- FR 1632/33: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Adhesive: Water-based, Solvent-free, ISO 9000, GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge to 48 US states
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Two Steel Support Systems totaling over 2,400 coils
Primary Coil System:
Weight-bearing, tempered steel from edge to edge
• 6" or 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite' support system (only height preference, no change in comfort or quality)
• 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
• 1,057 coils in queen size
• Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
• 26% more durable than foam encasement
• Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with enhanced durability and comfort from NanoCoils®️. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Firmer coils around the edge, which eliminates premature wear and "roll off" effect. Over 2,400 coils provides the ultimate support and comfort.
Natural Latex, the finest upholstery padding available
• 2" of plush, Natural Talalay Latex
• ILD @ 25%: 11.5 - 14.5
• Most durable padding in the mattress industry
• More breathable than standard foams
• Made in USA
• Rainforest Alliance Certified
Luxurious, custom-quilted top
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• 1.5" of plush, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" padding versus memory foam which is slow response. No molding feeling, which makes changing sleeping positions a breeze. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously. The top quilting creates a luxurious and "classic" feel.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly.
Or, give us a call: 727-772-9526
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our craftsmen are, it is impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All rectangular shaped mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes custom sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- Special cuts (angles, notches, radius) are not eligible for refund under this program.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 2 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- UPS cannot take old mattresses or boxsprings. *If you have an old mattress or boxspring that you need removed and disposed of, please CONTACT US and we'd be happy to help organize that.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, EU Grand King, EU Queen, EU Double/Full, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
I have an Italian bed that requires a 200cm x 200cm mattress. They are nearly impossible to find in the USA. Custom Mattress Makers made one that fits perfectly. The mattress is the most comfortable I've ever slept on. I am so happy with my purchase. I highly recommend them.
Custom Mattress Makers is a great company that makes an excellent mattress matched with attentive customer service. We were skeptical about getting a king mattress with thousands of coils rolled up and shipped in a comparatively small box but it really can be done! We are sleeping in luxury waking up well rested and with no pain. Thank you!