All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 3 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- Custom Mattress Makers pays a one time delivery cost for UPS Ground shipping to the address marked "shipping address" on the original order. There is no additional charge to the customer for this initial shipment.
- It is very important to monitor the tracking page provided in the shipping confirmation email. *In the event the package is not deliverable or is refused, a second delivery charge will apply and must be paid by the customer.
- If the original shipment is changed or altered by the customer, whether it's rerouted to a different address or a pick up is requested at a UPS facility, that is done at the customer's sole discretion. If a change is made by the customer and a redelivery of the mattress is required, that must be paid by the customer and not Custom Mattress Makers.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.