Largo, 49" x 70" mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Current lead-time for delivery is approximately 2-3 weeks.
“A medium comfort mattress with a quilted top. Firm and supportive underneath with just the right amount of cushion on top. This is a great choice for budget-minded individuals that are looking for a simple, yet comfortable mattress for their custom size bed"
- Firmness level: Medium
- Mattress thickness: 5.75 - 6” (customizable by request)
- Support Layer: 4” high-density, support padding - Firm
- Comfort Layer: 1” high-density, transition padding - Plush
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Cooling, Medium padding
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 3 Year, Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
• 4" of firm, high-density support padding
• Provides a sturdy, weight bearing base
• Made in USA
• 1" of plush, high-density transition padding
• Allows for pressure relief and comfort, regardless of sleeping position
• Made in USA
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• .75" of medium, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
A simple, medium feel that is supportive and conforming. The top layer provides a comfy cushion, whereas the bottom layer provides firmness and support. The top quilting has cooling fibers sewn in, which helps maintain a temperature neutral sleeping surface.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly.
Or, give us a call: 727-289-7205
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to the nature of upholstered products, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.