Cocoa - Ultimate Firm, 49" x 78" x 13" mattress w/ 4 notched corners
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Cocoa-Ultimate Firm mattress
Two coil systems + Natural Latex
We designed our Ultimate mattresses with one goal in mind: Take our already popular Cocoa mattresses and make them even better. The result is a masterpiece of comfort and support, which is unmatched anywhere else in the custom market.
The construction of the Cocoa-Ultimate Firm is similar to our Cocoa-Luxury Firm mattress, with an increase in steel and upholstery padding. Not one, but two coil systems are used to provide more strength and durability. The primary system is identical to our other Cocoa models, which provides weight-bearing strength and support. The second system is added directly above, which includes over 1,300 Nano Coils®️. These smaller coils work with and conform to the body more effectively than the primary system alone. Plus, more steel in the equation means a longer life span and less change over time. Above the coil systems is a layer of firm, 100% natural latex from our standard Cocoa-Firm model. In addition to that, we included a layer of extra-firm, high-density padding from our Daytona mattress. This extra-firm layer creates a firmer sleeping surface, increases durability and yields a more substantial overall feel. At the very top is our signature Cocoa fabric and quilting, which fits the luxury profile perfectly. If you're interested in a firmer comfort level for your next mattress and you want the absolute best, the Cocoa-Ultimate Firm is it.
- Firmness level: Luxury-Firm
- Mattress thickness: 11" or 13” (your choice)
- Coil Count (Q): 2,443
- Primary Coil System: 6” or 8" Quantum Edge Elite, 1,057 coils in Q
- Secondary Coil System: 1" NanoCoils, 1,386 coils in Q
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Cooling, Plush padding – 1.5 LB.
- Comfort Layer: 1” 100% Natural Latex – Firm, + 1" Extra-Firm Upholstery Padding - 2.8 LB.
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding
- FR 1632/33: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 10 Year Non-Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Two Steel Support Systems totaling over 2,400 coils
Primary Coil System:
Weight-bearing, tempered steel from edge to edge
• 6" or 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite' support system (only height preference, no change in comfort or quality)
• 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
• 1,057 coils in queen size
• Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
• 26% more durable than foam encasement
• Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with enhanced durability and comfort from NanoCoils®️. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Firmer coils around the edge, which eliminates premature wear and "roll off" effect. Over 2,400 coils provides the ultimate support and comfort.
Natural Latex + Extra-Firm high density padding
• 1" of Firm, 100% Natural Latex
• All-natural, no artificial additives
• ILD @ 25%: 29.5 - 32.5
• Rainforest Alliance Certified
• Made in USA
• 1" of Extra-Firm, high-density upholstery padding
• Creates a firmer feel than latex alone
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• Made in USA
Luxurious, custom-quilted top
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• 1.5" of plush, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" padding versus memory foam which is slow response. No molding feeling, which makes changing sleeping positions a breeze. Extra-firm padding layer will lay the body flatter and produce a firmer feel than latex alone. The top quilting creates a luxurious and "classic" feel.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly. Or, give us a call: 727-289-7205
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 3 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.