Cocoa-Soft Latex Mattress
Now with 3" of 100% Natural Latex
“A plush to super-plush mattress. Excellent support from coil system and supreme durability from 3" of soft, 100% Natural Latex. For sleepers who are looking for a plush, high-quality, latex-hybrid mattress.”
- Firmness level: Plush
- Mattress thickness: 12.5" to 13”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 3” 100% Natural Latex - Plush
- Base Layer: .75” Medium-Firm Foam – 1.8 density
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 2-3 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- Please view variance information in relation to odd-sizes at the bottom of this page.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 3.0" of plush, 100% Natural Latex
- All-natural, no artificial additives
- ILD @ 25%: 11.5 - 14.5
- Most durable foam in mattress industry
- More breathable than memory foam
- Made in USA by Mountain Top Foam
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" foam versus memory foam which is slow response. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously.
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
It's absolutely perfect! Looking forward to years of comfort .
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.