“A plush to super-plush mattress. Excellent support from coil system and added contourability from memory foam will help eliminate pressure points. For sleepers who prefer to sink in and “be hugged” by their mattress. This mattress was chosen by MGM Springfield for their High-Roller hotel suites."
- Firmness level: Plush
- Mattress thickness: 11" – 11.5”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 932 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” Gel-Infused Memory Foam – 4 lb. density
- Base Foam: .75” Medium-Firm Foam – 1.8 density
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Current build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 1-2 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 932 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of Gel-Infused Memory Foam, 4.0 lb. density
- Dissipates heat 33% faster than regular memory foam
- Less partner disturbance
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Memory foam "hugs" the body just enough to release pressure points in shoulders and hips. Comfort level of this mattress is split right down the middle between firm and plush.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Click HERE to send us an email.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.