Cocoa-Firm Latex Mattress
Now with 2" of 100% Natural Latex
“This is a firmer version of the 'Cocoa - Soft Latex'. Using 2" of firm, 100% Natural latex, this mattress will compress less and lay the body more flat. The top quilting layer is the same 1.5" of plush padding, which provides a nice medium-firm feel".
- Firmness level: Medium-Firm
- Mattress thickness: 11.5" to 12”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 932 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” 100% Natural Latex - Firm
- Base Foam: .75” breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 1-2 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 932 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of firm, 100% Natural Latex
- 100% Natural - no artificial additives
- ILD @ 25%: 21.5 - 24.5
- Most durable foam in mattress industry
- More breathable than memory foam
- Made in USA by Mountain Top Foam
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" foam versus memory foam which is slow response. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously. The comfort level of this mattress is moderately firmer than the "Cocoa - Soft Latex".
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Do you have a round mattress with "rounded" corners? Click HERE to send us an email.
The Cocoa Firm mattress has been great so far. It is soft when it needs to be and firm when it needs to be.
The customer service has be good throughout the ordering and set up.
Great new mattress! Easy to setup. Nice people and I enjoyed doing business with them. I honestly expected to spend more than I did for this type of mattress. Highly recommend!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I can't seem to get the "Add to cart" button to work. What is the price of a full size Cocoa-firm mattress?
Hi there. A full size mattress would be 53" wide by 75" long. If you select those measurements in the toolbars labeled "width" and "length", you should see the price (in green) listed at the top of the page beneath the name of the mattress. After that, you can click the "Add to Cart" button to continue with your order.