Cocoa-Firm Latex Mattress
Now with 2" of 100% Natural Latex
“This is a firmer version of the 'Cocoa - Soft Latex'. Using 2" of firm, 100% Natural latex, this mattress will compress less and lay the body more flat. The top quilting layer is the same 1.5" of plush padding, which provides a nice medium-firm feel".
- Firmness level: Medium-Firm
- Mattress thickness: 11.5" to 12”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” 100% Natural Latex - Firm
- Base Layer: .75” breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 2-3 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- Please view variance information in relation to odd-sizes at the bottom of this page.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of firm, 100% Natural Latex
- 100% Natural - no artificial additives
- ILD @ 25%: 21.5 - 24.5
- Most durable foam in mattress industry
- More breathable than memory foam
- Made in USA by Mountain Top Foam
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" foam versus memory foam which is slow response. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously. The comfort level of this mattress is moderately firmer than the "Cocoa - Soft Latex".
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
We've had this mattress for almost a year and really love it! Switched from a too-soft mattress from Macy's that didn't hold up very well. I'm 5'2 and 110lbs and this mattress is the perfect firmness for me to sleep on my side or my back. My partner is 5'11, 145lbs, and a side sleeper. Construction was a bit delayed but communication was great and shipping was quick.
Nice stitching. Very comfortable. Made in USA
The mattress has a great build quality, is the ideal balance of firmness and softness, breathable, and provides excellent support. However, the one draw back is that the edge support isn't there and that at times both my wife and I feel as if we are about to roll off the bed if we sleep near the first 12" on each side. This edge issue might be something that wears in over time and goes away on its own.
sleeping like a baby she is……excited to REST……REST…..REST her body and mind on your mattress……what a difference you have made - for all of us….and…PS Nick….the gentleman who advised us by phone before we made the purchase……his quiet and acute listening…….his timing on questions or reassurances or steering to offer my mom, was nothing short of sterling…thank you Nick,,,,again…..drew
Could not be happier perfect size , not too firm replaced a 15 year old UK mattress thought we would need to buy a new bed. Came within 2 weeks end to end process and price was excellent.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I can't seem to get the "Add to cart" button to work. What is the price of a full size Cocoa-firm mattress?
Hi there. A full size mattress would be 53" wide by 75" long. If you select those measurements in the toolbars labeled "width" and "length", you should see the price (in green) listed at the top of the page beneath the name of the mattress. After that, you can click the "Add to Cart" button to continue with your order.