Cocoa-Firm Latex Mattress
Featuring 2" of 100% Natural Latex
“This is a firmer version of the 'Cocoa - Soft Latex'. Using 2" of firm, 100% Natural latex, this mattress will compress less and lay the body more flat. The top quilting layer is the same 1.5" of plush padding, which provides a nice cushion-firm feel".
- Firmness level: Medium-Firm
- Mattress thickness: 11.5" to 12”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” 100% Natural Latex - Firm
- Base Layer: .75” breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from silica), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 2-3 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to: odd-size mattress variance, order changes and cancellation policy, 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee, and shipping.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused padding
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of firm, 100% Natural Latex
- 100% Natural - no artificial additives
- ILD @ 25%: 21.5 - 24.5
- Most durable padding in mattress industry
- More breathable than memory foam
- Made in USA by Mountain Top Foam
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
What you'll notice:
Latex foam hugs the body similar to memory foam. However, it is a "quick response" foam versus memory foam which is slow response. Latex also has distinct buoyancy, which yields pressure relief and support simultaneously. Combining the support of the coil system and the layers of upholstery padding creates a nice cushion-firm feel.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.6% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from Custom Mattress Makers™ are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
We were able to upgrade our full-sized guest bed to a queen-sized bed by buying this mattress. It’s queen-width with notches cut out to accommodate the bedposts. And our guests say it’s super comfy! No odor, either. Definitely recommend.
This is the 3rd mattress we have bought and the second we have had shipped. We cannot say enough how satisfied we are with the mattresses we have bought from Yankee! We wish we had known about this company and their mattresses a long time ago! And the quality is the same regardless of whether they are shipped or delivered! Definitely worth every penny!!
This is a high quality product, that my little boys thinks is so cozy, he doesn't want to get up in the morning. Delivery was quick and because we were local, was provided through Yankee Mattress. Communication was excellent and delivery was quick (Within a week of ordering). Thank you...
Fast response to questions, good communications about the ETA and most importantly our new matras solved our back pain from the first night.
This mattress is exactly what we needed. We went from a very firm mattress to this and it is just right. Very pleased with the whole experience. Just ordered another one for my daughter. Thank you for being the kind of business that you are comfortable going back to.
My custom sized mattress is very comfy! It came within 2 weeks and is nice and thick.
Wife and I love our new custom mattress. It was a tough choice between the soft or firm latex versions. We went with the firm and love it. I would rate the firmness 7 out of 10 ten being really firm; I’m 6’0 210 Ibs. Shipped really fast about two weeks from purchase, great quality, and great communication.
We've had this mattress for almost a year and really love it! Switched from a too-soft mattress from Macy's that didn't hold up very well. I'm 5'2 and 110lbs and this mattress is the perfect firmness for me to sleep on my side or my back. My partner is 5'11, 145lbs, and a side sleeper. Construction was a bit delayed but communication was great and shipping was quick.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I can't seem to get the "Add to cart" button to work. What is the price of a full size Cocoa-firm mattress?
Hi there. A full size mattress would be 53" wide by 75" long. If you select those measurements in the toolbars labeled "width" and "length", you should see the price (in green) listed at the top of the page beneath the name of the mattress. After that, you can click the "Add to Cart" button to continue with your order.