Cape - 5" Custom Sofa Bed mattress
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Cape - Custom Sofa Bed mattress
The most comfortable and supportive sofa bed mattress you'll ever own! The secret is a 4" individually wrapped coil system, which provides far greater support and comfort than your typical "all-foam" sofa mattress. Over 700 of these coils will cradle your curves and distribute body weight evenly, promoting proper spinal alignment. The top of the mattress is quilted into a layer of medium padding, which allows for additional pressure relief and comfort. Total depth is around 5", which is an average depth for most sofa beds. The flexibility of both the coils and top fabric allow it to bend easily without issues.
- Firmness level: Medium
- Mattress thickness: Approx. 5"
- Coil System: 4” individually-wrapped. 774 coils in queen size.
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Cooling, Medium padding – 1.5 LB.
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Adhesive: Water-based, Solvent-free, ISO 9000,
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified®
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 5 Year Non-Prorated
- UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
Most common sofa mattress sizes: 35" x 72", 38" x 72", 48" x 72", 52" x 72", 54" x 72", 58" x 72", 60" x 72", 60" x 72".
*If your sofa size isn't in the list above, that's OK! Feel free to select the appropriate width and length from the drop-down toolbars at the top of this page.
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Steel Support System
• 4", 'Low Profile Comfort Core' support system
• 15 gauge, tempered steel
• 774 coils in queen size
• coils are edge-to-edge, no foam encasement
• more durable and longer life span than foam only
• Made in USA by Leggett & Platt
What you'll notice:
A night and day difference when comparing to an "all foam" sofa mattress. The tempered steel coils are strong yet flexible, which allows them to provide comfort and support simultaneously. Steel from edge to edge, no foam encasement.
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• .75" of medium, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
The Cape is a simple, yet strong design that provides a medium feel. For a 5 inch sofa mattress, this is about as good as it gets. Life expectancy will well exceed foam only mattress designs.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly.
Or, give us a call: 727-289-7205
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- Mattresses must be unpacked and removed from their plastic within 2 weeks of delivery. Longer than that could damage internal components, alter sizing and will void any product warranty.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.