“A firm, to medium-firm mattress. Excellent support and contourability. Medium-firm top with firm upholstery. Not hard as a board, but this would be considered the firmest mattress in our lineup.”
- Firmness level: Firm
- Mattress thickness: 10 - 10.5”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit - Quilted
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Infused, Medium Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 1” Extra-Firm Foam – 2.8 density
- Base Layer: .75” breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from silica), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 2-3 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to: odd-size mattress variance, order changes and cancellation policy, 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee, and shipping.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- .75" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 1.0" of extra-firm, 2.8 density foam
- highest grade poly-foam in industry
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Gel-infused quilt foam will dissipate heat faster than regular foam. An overall firm and solid feel from heavy-weight 2.8 density padding.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.9% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from Custom Mattress Makers™ are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
We love our new mattress A real coil spring made in the U.S.A
Beautifully made, very comfortable. Custom cut specified size was within an inch and fit perfectly for the frame. Glad I purchased 😊
I had trouble finding a mattress to fit my antique bed as it's not a standard size. I went on-line and found several companies that would make a CUSTOM mattress. After comparing reviews, price and time for delivery, I decided on Custom Mattress Makers, was able to get the exact size I needed at an affordable price and fast delivery (received my shipment within 2-3 weeks). I am delighted with the quality - it fits perfectly!!! I would definitely recommend Custom Mattress Makers to anyone looking to purchase a custom or standard size mattress.
I ordered a custom mattress for an antique bedframe I inherited from my late mother. I spent some time having a back and forth with Jake about what kind of mattress would be best for me and he was incredibly helpful. I have not had a mattress this comfortable and this well made in my entire life, and I could not be happier. Everyone here did an excellent job and I'm incredibly happy! Thank you!!
I really don't understand why is this company not famous. Mattress quality is great but that's just one thing. That's rather normal. What's extra as a plus: made in USA(!), 100 days for full refund, no chemical smell, no hassle with delivery and good price.
Look for US made products, often locally. Don't buy toxic stuff.
Fits perfectly and feels great!
Great quality, kids love it,just right ,not too soft or too hard,keeps it's shape so far,reasonable pricing.Thank you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the mattress compatible with lineal frame?
By "lineal" do you mean adjustable (head and foot articulation)? If so, then yes - all our mattresses work with adjustable beds.
What should I place this mattress on?
Correct support for a mattress can be provided by any of the following: 1.) A firm, relatively new boxspring. The surface of the boxspring should be completely flat across with no "bowing" in the middle. If the boxspring is more than 8 years old, it should be replaced. 2.) A platform style bed frame with a roll-out slat system. The gap in between each slat should be no more than 3". If the gap in between each slat is wider than 3", more slats should be added or a boxspring needs to be used. 3.) A solid platform surface. The surface should be sturdy and completely flat, free from impressions. Keep in mind that the entire mattress must be supported evenly from edge to edge. 4.) An adjustable bed. All mattresses on this website are designed to work with adjustable beds.
How much is a queen size?
A queen size Daytona mattress is: $599. This includes FREE SHIPPING. You can view the price of any size you want by selecting the "width" and "length" using the drop down menus. After selecting your size, you will see the price listed above (beneath the mattress name).