“A firm, to medium-firm mattress. Excellent support and contourability. Medium-firm top with firm upholstery. Not hard as a board, but this would be considered the firmest mattress in our lineup.”
- Firmness level: Firm
- Mattress thickness: 10 - 10.5”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 932 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit - Quilted
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Infused, Medium Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 1” Extra-Firm Foam – 2.8 density
- Base Foam: .75” breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Approximate build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 1-2 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 932 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- .75" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 1.0" of extra-firm, 2.8 density foam
- highest grade poly-foam in industry
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Gel-infused quilt foam will dissipate heat faster than regular foam. An overall firm and solid feel from heavy-weight 2.8 density padding.
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Do you have a round mattress with "rounded" corners? Click HERE to send us an email.
i love my new mattress!!!
My husband had built a window seat bench in our guest room and we needed a specific size mattress. The mattress you made is perfect, it fits wonderfully, its firm like we needed and it was delivered as promised, plus you helped me find a good company to make our sheets and protector for it. Service was great, product was great. Can't say enough good things about this company.
great ... excellent
Well packaged and high quality mattresses! Very impressed.
I am so pleased with this mattress. It is firm and supportive, which is just what I need as a back sleeper. My husband needed a little more padding however, so we added a 2" gel foam topper and now we (and our cat) are sleeping very, very well. We also appreciate the firm edge. Thanks Yankee Mattress.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the mattress compatible with lineal frame?
By "lineal" do you mean adjustable (head and foot articulation)? If so, then yes - all our mattresses work with adjustable beds.
What should I place this mattress on?
Correct support for a mattress can be provided by any of the following: 1.) A firm, relatively new boxspring. The surface of the boxspring should be completely flat across with no "bowing" in the middle. If the boxspring is more than 8 years old, it should be replaced. 2.) A platform style bed frame with a roll-out slat system. The gap in between each slat should be no more than 3". If the gap in between each slat is wider than 3", more slats should be added or a boxspring needs to be used. 3.) A solid platform surface. The surface should be sturdy and completely flat, free from impressions. Keep in mind that the entire mattress must be supported evenly from edge to edge. 4.) An adjustable bed. All mattresses on this website are designed to work with adjustable beds.
How much is a queen size?
A queen size Daytona mattress is: $549. This includes FREE SHIPPING. You can view the price of any size you want by selecting the "width" and "length" using the drop down menus. After selecting your size, you will see the price listed above (beneath the mattress name).