Daytona - Firm custom mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Choose your mattress dimensions from the drop-down menus below. The price above will change according to your size.
2. Once your size is entered, click "Add to Cart" button.
Current lead-time for delivery is approximately 2-3 weeks.
"Our firmest mattress. Excellent support from a coil system that runs edge-to-edge and features stronger coils at the perimeter. Above the support system is a layer of super high-density, extra-firm upholstery padding. Quilted into the top fabric is a layer of medium padding, which provides a small amount cushion and pressure relief. Not as hard as a board, but the Daytona will lay the body flat and have a firm overall feel.”
- Firmness level: Firm
- Mattress thickness: 8.5 - 9”
- Coil System: 6” Quantum Edge Elite. 1,041 coils in queen size.
- Fabric: Custom sculpted, circular knit with cotton & tencel fibers
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Cooling, Medium padding – 1.5 LB.
- Upholstery: 1” Extra-Firm upholstery padding – 2.8 LB.
- Base Layer: .75” Firm padding
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Maintenance: Rotatable, No-Flip design
- Warranty: 5 Year Non-Prorated, 10 Year Prorated
UPS Shipping: FREE of charge
Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to:
- odd-size mattress variance
- order changes and cancellations
- 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
Steel Support System
• 6", 'Quantum Edge Elite' support system
• 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
• 1,041 coils in queen size
• Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
• 26% more durable than foam encasement
• Made in USA by Leggett & Platt.
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Firmer coils around the edge, which eliminates premature wear and "roll off" effect.
Super high-density firm padding
• 1" of extra-firm, 2.8 LB padding
• Heavier weight = higher quality
• CertiPUR-US Certified
• Made in USA
• Cotton & tencel fibers w/integrated FR properties
• 0.75" of medium, 1.5 LB. Gel-Cooling padding
• CertiPUR-US Certfied
• All USA made materials
What you'll notice:
Gel-infused quilt padding will dissipate heat faster than regular foam. An overall firm and solid feel from heavy-weight, 2.8 density padding.
QUESTIONS? We're here to help!
Email us and we will get back to you quickly. Or, give us a call: 727-289-7205
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.7% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from the Custom Mattress Makers' website are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
Our buying experience and our new mattress have been very satisfying.
There are several parts to the experience:
The most difficult part was finding the mattress company. Frankly, I am surprised that Custom Mattress Makers does not have a far larger number of reviewers on the common review sites. I generally prefer to choose things online without calling in, but I’m very glad I called and spoke to Nick. He was knowledgeable and he anticipated our concerns while never trying to upsell us. In fact, I feel confident he really wanted us to get the best results possible for us rather than for his company. Nick understood how to adapt for the quirks of our bed.
The delivery was exactly on schedule and was a bit of a surprise. The coil spring mattress is packaged in a clever and efficient way.
friendly, we were surprised that the price was so reasonable for a custom product.
I love my new mattress. Every night, as soon as I lay down, I am fast asleep. It is the best thing I have ever bought.
One of the most comfortable mattresses I’ve ever slept on. Extremely happy with it.
Too early to judge longevity yet.
Minor gripe is that it came in about a half inch wider than I ordered, even though I specified the margin of error should be under, not over, my preferred size. Hoping I can contain the width a bit with a tight mattress cover.
Would definitely order from this company again, and I hope they stay in business for decades to come so that I can.
I could not be more pleased. I have handed on your company's name to others.
If you are aware of NASCAR racing you know the Daytona 500 is considered the granddaddy of them all, the greatest of the NASCAR races. The custom Daytona mattress manufactured for our RV by Custom Mattress Makers is simply the best mattress we've ever purchased, and we've been married 35 years! The custom dimensions were 100% accurate per my specifications but the real story is the comfort of the mattress. It is so comfortable we 'camped' in the driveway just to enjoy its comfort... Our application is in a Sprinter Van conversion. The mattress sits on a raised platform. It was manufactured with corner cuts to facilitate a better fit in the rear door area. The quality of manufacturing looks outstanding. The mattress arrived in a compressed roll and unboxed/unrolled without any issues. Watch the videos and follow the directions and you'll have a GREAT mattress 2-3 hours after unboxing. Customer service was also five stars!
We put this mattress in our semi truck. Ordered a custom size which fits perfectly on the murphy bed. Very happy with our purchase. Thank you.
The mattress fit perfectly, the sheets are a perfect fit also. The best part of the purchase is a comfortable sleep on an extra firm mattress. Thank you for your expertise.
wonderful mattress, high quality. the guys did everything very quickly and efficiently. if you need a cool mattress for your needs, please do not regret it.