“A medium-plush mattress. Excellent support from coil system and added contourability from memory foam will help eliminate pressure points. For sleepers who prefer to sink in and “be hugged” by their mattress. This mattress was chosen by MGM Springfield for their High-Roller hotel suites."
- Firmness level: Medium-plush
- Mattress thickness: 11.5" to 12”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” Gel-Infused Memory Foam – 4 lb. density
- Base Layer: .75” Medium-Firm Foam – 1.8 density
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Current build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 1-2 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 2-3 weeks
- Please view variance information in relation to odd-sizes at the bottom of this page.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of Gel-Infused Memory Foam, 4.0 lb. density
- Dissipates heat 33% faster than regular memory foam
- Less partner disturbance
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Memory foam "hugs" the body just enough to release pressure points in shoulders and hips. Comfort level of this mattress is split right down the middle between firm and plush.
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Do you have a round mattress with "rounded" corners? Click HERE to send us an email.
It has been three weeks, very comfortable mattress. Well built. My pet peeve it doesn’t have handles.
Ordered online, great value, custom size, I would buy from them again.
My son is 6'5 and 300 lbs. I got tired of seeing him squished up on a twin mattress with his legs falling off the bed. The lack of support would leave him feeling sore and not well rested each day. I am so glad we invested in a mattress that fits our son. He loves his new bed and says how well it supports him. We opted for a 84 in by full width mattress which allows us to use Cal King size bedding for it. The custom mattress only took a couple extra weeks to receive compared to ordering in store and the price was also comparable. So worth it! Thank you!
Had so much difficulty finding right mattress for us. Tried a Queen elsewhere but could not get comfortable with the size going down from a king. Thankfully we found you and it just right with a custom size. Had mattress a couple weeks, wonderful sleep, staying cool and comfortable. Thank you.
The mattress is absolutely perfect and it is super comfortable. It fits my European bed perfectly!
Our old tempurpedic was killing my back, so I did some research through consumer reports and found that Sealy tested really well and was going to cost about 1500 dollars for a king. But when you read the reviews for all the major manufacturers (not just Sealy) it seems like half the people had a good experience and half didn't. For 1500 dollars I didn't want to leave it to chance. So I did some more research, found some US based mattress makers, and a local one (Yankee Mattress). My wife and I went to the Yankee Mattress showroom in Northampton, MA, met Nick the son in the father-son owned business. Nick is a great salesman in that he lets the products speak for themselves, no hard sell from Nick. We were already sold. We tried the Cocoa gel mattress equivalent felt like it was the right softness. The mattress was delivered about 3 weeks later by UPS. IT normally takes about two weeks, so when Nick realized there was a delay, he emailed me, apologized and offered me $50 off our purchase. You won't get that service from the national brands, not to mention the cocoa gel was a fraction of the price!
We have our bed now and so far so good, my back feels fantastic. Thank you Nick!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What should I place this mattress on?
Correct support for a mattress can be provided by any of the following: 1.) A firm, relatively new boxspring. The surface of the boxspring should be completely flat across with no "bowing" in the middle. If the boxspring is more than 8 years old, it should be replaced. 2.) A platform style bed frame with a roll-out slat system. The gap in between each slat should be no more than 3". If the gap in between each slat is wider than 3", more slats should be added or a boxspring needs to be used. 3.) A solid platform surface. The surface should be sturdy and completely flat, free from impressions. Keep in mind that the entire mattress must be supported evenly from edge to edge. 4.) An adjustable bed. All mattresses on this website are designed to work with adjustable beds.
how do I add the mattress to Cart?
First, select the width and length of your mattress using the two toolbars (above the green "ADD TO CART" button). Next, click "ADD TO CART". This will take you to your Cart page, where you can select the green "CHECK OUT" button to purchase.