“A medium-plush mattress. Excellent support from coil system and added contourability from memory foam will help eliminate pressure points. For sleepers who prefer to sink in and “be hugged” by their mattress. This mattress was chosen by MGM Springfield for their High-Roller hotel suites."
- Firmness level: Medium-plush
- Mattress thickness: 11.5" to 12”
- Coil System: 8” Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa. 1,057 coils in queen size.
- Cover: Sculpted Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: 1.5” Gel-Infused, Plush Foam – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: 2” Gel-Infused Memory Foam – 4 lb. density
- Base Layer: .75” Medium-Firm Foam – 1.8 density
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood pulp), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Current build-time before shipment
- common sizes: 2-3 weeks
- odd/custom sizes: 3-4 weeks
- Please view variance information in relation to odd-sizes at the bottom of this page.
- 8", 'Quantum Edge Elite - Bolsa' support system
- 15/16 gauge steel (15 in sleeping area, 16 around edge)
- 1,057 coils in queen size
- Quantum-Edge coils provides supportive edge when sitting
- 26% more durable than foam encasement.
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt
What you'll notice:
Very supportive feel with just the right amount of conforming effect. Low motion transfer, which allows partners to remain undisturbed when changing sleeping positions. Coil system is very flexible and works perfectly on adjustable beds.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilted w/ integrated FR properties
- 1.5" of plush, 1.5 density gel-infused foam
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- 2.0" of Gel-Infused Memory Foam, 4.0 lb. density
- Dissipates heat 33% faster than regular memory foam
- Less partner disturbance
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
Memory foam "hugs" the body just enough to release pressure points in shoulders and hips. Comfort level of this mattress is split right down the middle between firm and plush.
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to exact desired dimensions. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
We are finally enjoying the new and comfortable mattress!! Thank you for all your help in the ordering process!
Great and speedy service and so far, so good — a very comfortable mattress. Particularly like the height. Although admittedly not essential, it would have been a nice touch to have had handles.
We've been sleeping on our new mattress for nearly a month now, and love it. It's soft, but offers good support. It's also quiet - moving around in the bed doesn't generate a lot of squeaks or other noise. If we could do it again we'd repeat the purchase!
The mattress fit perfectly, and my wife and I are both very pleased with the comfort.
Absolutely love this mattress, easy to unfold out of the box, quick delivery for a custom size. Extremely comfortable almost feels like your floating on the most wonderful cloud. Perfect amount of support for a back and side sleeper. Will be ordering a second one soon.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What should I place this mattress on?
Correct support for a mattress can be provided by any of the following: 1.) A firm, relatively new boxspring. The surface of the boxspring should be completely flat across with no "bowing" in the middle. If the boxspring is more than 8 years old, it should be replaced. 2.) A platform style bed frame with a roll-out slat system. The gap in between each slat should be no more than 3". If the gap in between each slat is wider than 3", more slats should be added or a boxspring needs to be used. 3.) A solid platform surface. The surface should be sturdy and completely flat, free from impressions. Keep in mind that the entire mattress must be supported evenly from edge to edge. 4.) An adjustable bed. All mattresses on this website are designed to work with adjustable beds.
how do I add the mattress to Cart?
First, select the width and length of your mattress using the two toolbars (above the green "ADD TO CART" button). Next, click "ADD TO CART". This will take you to your Cart page, where you can select the green "CHECK OUT" button to purchase.