Cape - 6 Inch Custom Mattress
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
1. Choose your mattress dimensions from the drop-down menus below. The price above will change according to your size.
2. Once your size is entered, click "Add to Cart" button.
Cape 6" Mattress
“A medium comfort mattress with support from a steel coil system. A low-profile design allows this to fit where thicker mattresses can't. Although this is our entry-level model, it will outperform almost anything at this depth."
- Firmness level: Medium
- Mattress thickness: approx. 6”
- Coil System: 4” Low-Profile Comfort Core. 774 coils in queen
- Cover: Circular Knit – Quilted
- Quilting: .75” Gel-Infused, Medium Padding – 1.5 density
- Upholstery: .75” Firm Padding – 1.8 density
- Base Layer: .75" breathable insulator pad
- Fire Barrier: Inherent Woven Rayon (made from wood), *no chemical sprays*
- Design: Rotatable, No-Flip design
Warranty: 10 Year, Non-Prorated
Current build-time before shipment is:
- Approx. 3 weeks
- Please view important information at the bottom of this page relating to: odd-size mattress variance, order changes and cancellation policy, 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee, and shipping.
- 4", 'Low-Profile Comfort Core' support system
- 15 guage steel
- 774 coils in queen size
- coils are edge-to-edge, no foam encasement
- more durable support system than just foam
- Made in USA by Leggett & Platt
What you'll notice:
Low-motion transfer across mattress. Less disturbance when moving around and switching positions. Coils provide support but also a conforming effect that contours to the body.
Quilt & Comfort Layers
- Custom quilting w/ integrated FR properties
- .75" of medium, 1.5 density gel-infused padding
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- All USA made materials
- .75" of firm, 1.8 density padding
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in USA
What you'll notice:
A simple, medium feel that is supportive and conforming. Gel-infused quilt padding will dissipate heat faster than regular padding. For a 6" thick mattress, this is about as good as it gets. Ideal for setups that require a thinner mattress.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Odd/Custom Size Mattress Variance
Due to coil barrel diameters, all custom/odd-size mattresses are subject to up to a 1" variance in each direction.
- As skilled as our builders are, it is almost impossible to construct a spring mattress to the exact dimensions of all size combinations. Each coil spring has a predetermined diameter, therefore we are somewhat limited when it comes to the width and length of the mattress. Since we cannot split a coil in half or thirds, we build the mattress to within a 1" variance of requested dimensions.
- In most cases our mattresses are very close to perfect. However, these restrictions do exist and it is completely normal to see your mattress slightly smaller or larger than ordered.
- On the Cart page, there is a box where you can request the mattress to be made "slightly undersize" or "slightly oversize".
Find additional information about odd size variances HERE.
Policy Regarding Order Changes and Cancellations
Need to make a change to a mattress size?
- Custom Mattress Makers allows for size changes up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- In an effort to keep lead-times as short as possible, we start assembling materials as early as one day after the order is placed. After the build process has started, we cannot make any changes to the order.
- If it is within 24 hours of the order being placed and you need to make a change, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
Need to cancel an order?
- Similar to the above policy, orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. The purchase amount will be refunded, minus a 2.6% processing fee.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot cancel an order after 24 hours have passed and the build process has already started.
- If you're interested in cancelling an order and it is within 24 hours of the order being placed, please reply to the order confirmation email or email us via the CONTACT US page.
100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee
- All mattresses purchased from Custom Mattress Makers™ are eligible for the 100-Night Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes special sizes. For more information about how this program works, visit our webpage HERE.
- Refunds are provided at no charge, up to 100 nights of the products delivery date. If this 100 nights is exceeded, eligibility for this program has expired and no refunds can be processed.
- All mattresses from Custom Mattress Makers are packaged via the "roll-packing" process. This process compresses and rolls the mattress into a carton that allows it to be shipped any physical street address in the continental USA. Feel free to read more about that process on our Shipping page HERE.
- All mattresses are shipped via UPS, to the front door of the address listed as "shipping address" on the original order. Your new mattress will be delivered in the same fashion that any other UPS package would be delivered to your home or business.
- Due to current UPS policy, old mattress and boxspring removals are not available at this time.
*This mattress is available in all of the following common sizes: Twin, Twin XL, 3/4 (three quarter), Full (double), Full XL, Queen, King and California King.
*It is also available in other less common sizes: RV (short) Queen, Split Queen, Split King, Split California King, Olympic Queen, Super Single waterbed, Queen waterbed, King waterbed and many more. To view our mattress size chart, click HERE.
*Is your mattress not a perfect rectangle? Do you have an angled corner or one side longer than the other? Or perhaps you need corners cut out to fit around best posts? Click HERE to send us an email.
Thank you for excellent work. The mattress fit our space exactly as requested. Was such an easy process and finished our custom space off perfectly. Thank you for great service.
The Cape-6 Inch Custom Mattress fits our Thai bed beautifully. While in Thailand three decades ago, we purchased a bed whose mahogany strength and whose unique by-hand carving upon its headboard would suit a princess. Because of its non-western size and dimensions, we have had to improvise over the years on cushioned mattresses. Our Custom Mattress now matches this "royal" bed in size and comfort. We are thankful and celebrate each morning our having found Custom Mattress Makers.
Outstanding. We are so glad we found Custom Mattress Makers for our daughter's odd-size, antique German bed. She loves her mattress! My personal communications w/ the staff person to answer questions was easy and quite helpful. Many thanks!
My custom mattress was easy to order and a representative communicated
with me quickly and often in working out the details.
It arrived in one week. Unpacking it was simple. To my delight I measured it
correctly and it fitted perfectly. Above all it is extremely comfortable.
The mattress is very comfortable and the perfect size. We even received it earlier than expected.
This is a great product and I recommend it to anyone looking for some great rest! Both Mattresses are perfect for our bed-swings!